Right Now I'm...
Listening: the "Josh Groban" station I made on iheart radio. It's GREAT! It plays a little Josh Groban, a little Michael Buble, a little The Tenors, and a bunch of other artists. I'm really enjoying it!
Watching: Grey's Season 10. My goal is to be done with Grey's by the end of the month (which also happens to be the end of the week!). Also, my Sunday shows start coming back next week, so yay!
Reading: Home of Our Hearts by Robin Jones Gunn- the continuing story of my beloved Todd & Christy from my jr. high and high school days! (This is a repeat from last month... but I'm still not finished with it. That's on my "finish this month" list too!)
Working on: starting to get my space organized and cleaned... spring fever, baby!
Indulging: Grape juice... I was diagnosed with sinus drainage and a spotty throat today, so I went for the comfort food/drink. And also some antibiotics...
Wishing: that it would hurry up and get warm already. SO OVER WINTER.
Needing: another nap! Thanks to a sick day from work, I get to indulge!
Rejoicing: This is also a bit of a disappointment, but there were two baptisms yesterday at church. The disappointment is that I MISSED them. I was sick yesterday, too, so there are no pictures for the church newsletter, either.
Reflecting: I spent the afternoon on Saturday looking through all my college pictures. WOW! What an afternoon. I MISS having fifty friends living a few feet away at all times! I miss chorale and travelling all over singing God's praises!
Picturing: this trip to Germany with the chorale... and two of my favorite people!
No comments:
Post a Comment