Right Now I'm...
Listening: I found this station called "Funkytown" on iheart radio, and I'm SO GROOVIN'! If you're into oldies/disco... this is your station!
Watching: Most of my ABC shows are coming to their season ends, so I'm just keeping up with those. Mostly, I "watch" shows while I work on projects like crochet, and always when I run. I find the time goes way faster when my mind is otherwise engaged.
Reading: Technically, I'm listening, but I have Dee Henderson's "Full Disclosure" playing in my car right now. It's the unabridged version, so it's been playing to and from work for over a week now, and it's not done yet. It'll be another few trips before its over. And I have Dee Henderson's "Unspoken" on deck!
Working on: Still working on finishing a crochet project for my cousin's new baby boy. It's slow.... but I'll get it done!
Indulging: Hot Chocolate. Is that weird? I mean it's getting warm and nice outside, and NOW I have the urge to make hot chocolate. And not even the good kind. The kind where you squirt chocolate syrup into a glass of milk and stir. Weird.
Wishing: that I could just be well. All the time. For the rest of forever. I DID get new meds from the doctor on Thursday, and she pulled out what she called "the big guns from the archives," and she put me on it for a MONTH. So hopefully, I'll be well again soon. At least for a few months, I hope!
Needing: Just not too much, really. I'm needing.... to paint my race car for the Scripture Seekers Car Races at church in a week and a half. I have it cut out, and I know what I'm painting it... just need to get it done.
Rejoicing: With friends who are seeing great things happen in their careers. I'm sure my turn is coming, but for now I'm just excited with those who are seeing their hard work pay off! I'm also rejoicing in the way I was able to put together resumes and cover letters and use my talents to help them out!
Reflecting: on the Fruit of the Spirit. I can only say that it was the Lord's leading as I was looking for what to do for lessons over the next few weeks. I'm hoping to take a little break when school gets out, and so I needed something that would last only a month to six weeks. I feel boring when I teach the same Bible accounts all the time (ie- Daniel, Jonah, Creation, etc.). How about trying something new: enter the Fruit of the Spirit. I'm excited to see how God uses this in the children's lives as well as my own!
Picturing: This... in 2 weeks... for GRADUATION!
No comments:
Post a Comment