Listening: With just a hint of AUTUMN in the air, I've been inspired to pull out my Josh Groban collection. I LOVE his newest album "Stages," which I mentioned a few months ago. But I still love his very first Album (the self titled) "Josh Groban" and every album in between!
Watching: I JUST finished catching up on last season's Once Upon A Time (Season 4), and What an ENDING! I have been a faithful "Oncer" since Season 1, Episode 1, but about five shows in, I got bored this season. All that "Frozen" nonsense. Turns out, I quit watching just as it was about to get good! I'm pumped for Season 5 to start up next month!
Reading: A few weekends ago, I went to Iowa City to see my nephew, who was in the hospital due to complications from birth. Anyhow, while I was up there, I HAD to go to the mall, right? So I ended up killing at least an hour in Barnes & Noble. I walked out with three new books (and by walked out, I mean I purchased them... not just walked out with them LOL): two about the Kennedy assassination and one about the wives of the first American astronauts. I'm just about to finish the first of the three books, "Five Days in November," by Clint Hill, who was Mrs. Kennedy's Secret Service Agent. Excellent account of the events as told by an eye-witness!
Working on: This might be silly, but I'm working on organizing my new "ipod." I resurrected one of my old smart phones this weekend to use as an mp3 player, and since it's NOT an ipod, it's not quite as user friendly. But it's serving it's purpose, and I'm LOVING it!
Wishing: Hmmmm.... I can't say I'm really wishing for anything. Life is pretty good right now. I guess if we want to be "in the moment," I'm wishing this sinus-type headache would go away. It's not one of those full-blown "I can't see straight" kind of headaches, but it's been there all day. Yuck.
Needing: I was about to say "more money," but perhaps I'm just needing to better budget what I have. Hmmm...
Rejoicing: My friend Michelle and I have new Bibles headed our way! We're both excited to start our "read through the Bible in a year" gig, and this One Year Bible I found seems to be just what we needed to get us on the right track! SOOOO excited to start this journey with her! We've chosen to start September 1 (and I'm hoping our Bibles get here in time). Can't wait!
Reflecting on: God's plan. Sometimes we don't get to know why He does what He does, and sometimes He tells us in neon flashing signs why He does it. I love that, either way, I can rest assured that He has a plan, and He will carry it out for my good and His glory!
Picturing: This cutie from Sunday's newborn session (yes... my photography IS a work in progress)
No comments:
Post a Comment