Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Well it IS October, so... the Celtic Thunder has been my go-to music lately! I also happened upon a Pandora station called "Film Scores," which has made for some fabulous study music.

Watching: I'm working my way through Revenge again. I'm kind of glad that it ended last season; now I can watch it all the way through and know how it ends!

Reading: At the moment, I'm reading a nice big book called "Life & Health Study Manual." Talk about intrigue. So many twists and turns... (haha)!

Working on: (1) Making my baby booties in a larger size to accommodate babies in my life who aren't exactly newborn size (2) wedding music for this weekends ceremony. 

Wishing: Hmmm... not sure there's anything I'm really wishing for at the moment. Just trying to be content & happy with what I have.

Needing: A photographic brain.  It would make this studying stuff way easier!

Rejoicing: I passed the first set of tests for my new job on the first try! I take the second set next week, so I'm hoping (and studying, too) that I pass these on the first try as well!

Reflecting on: This is a little deep (and when things get too deep, people drown), but in yesterday's Bible reading (which was actually Sunday's reading because I somehow ended up a day behind...) I came across a verse in Jeremiah that says something along the lines of (Vance paraphrase) "God has forgiven you sins in their entirety, and He is choosing to never again recall them." WOW! What an encouragement! Sometimes I get so bogged down by my past sins, that I start feeling as though God will eventually give up on me.  BUT... He has chosen to never again remember my sins!  So maybe, I should learn from them, and then take my cue from The Redeemer: stop dwelling on my past sins!

Picturing: This girl... from this weekend's shoot.  Also, I had trouble choosing just ONE... Love her!





No comments:

Post a Comment