Thursday, September 1, 2016

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Rodeo is in a week, so that's put me in a bit of a Country mood... But also, Michael Buble has a new album coming out next month, so I've been on a Buble kick also. AND.... I ordered two tickets for my daddy and I to FINALLY go on our daddy/daughter date to see Celtic Thunder in a month (!!!!!!), so I've been rollin' the Irish, too. All the good listening material!

Watching: Quantico is on Netflix, in case anyone wondered, so I've been binge watching the first (and only, so far) season. Because it's SO GOOD!

Reading: At present? Nothing. Not. A. Thing. Unless text messages count.... HOWEVER, I'm...

Working on: putting together a Bible study group. So I'll be reading for that. Haven't quite decided on which study to do, but I'm leaning toward either a Proverbs 31 study or a James study. Decisions, decisions...

Wishing: That AUTUMN would hurry up and hit full-force! I can NOT wait for chilly days and sweaters and boots and warm bevereges and falling leaves and... all of it!

Needing: for this sinus headache to go away. I super hope it's just allergies... and that the meds I got kick in ASAPs!

Rejoicing: The few girls I've talked to are very interested in doing a Bible Study together!! I'm so glad! I wasn't sure if it would pick up or not, but I'm really excited about it!

Reflecting on: How God works in our lives. Sometimes it seems like all I do is W-A-I-T!! But I think God sometimes makes me wait because (1) He knows I'm not ready (2) I'll appreciate it more if I wait for it (3) He's preparing other people to participate in my life. But mostly, I think He makes me wait because what He has for me is SO MUCH BETTER than what I had planned for myself!

Picturing: Last year's Rodeo night... Looking forward to this year, even though this girl is gonna be a hundreds of miles away...

No comments:

Post a Comment