Sunday, November 20, 2016

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Christmas music, of course! LOVING the Pandora station options! They literally have a Christmas station for every mood!

Watching: I started New Girl on Netflix the other day, and boy am I getting a giggle out of that!

Reading: A few months ago, I bought a book on Walter Cronkite, and I kinda forgot about it until a few days ago. I can't wait to dig in to it! I think it could have some really great, interesting things inside!

Working on: As it's getting cold once again, I've picked up my crochet work for the season. I make baby booties for a crisis pregnancy center in Des Moines, and it tends to be my winter project. It's a great ministry, and it's something I can do while snuggled up with a blanket watching Christmas movies or listening to audio books. Plus, it's fun!

Wishing: that there was a logical and treatable reason for why I get sick ALL. THE. TIME! Ear infection and sore throat again...

Needing: See previous answer. But also, with Christmas coming, I've been throwing out a lot of suggestions of things I could use... for instance: more fuzzy socks.

Rejoicing: They will be offering health insurance at my job!!! I didn't think that was going to do me much good considering the insane increase in my private health insurance, but it turns out, it will be significantly less expensive! This is a HUGE praise because maybe I'll be able to address some of these health issues and {hopefully} resolve them!

Reflecting on: A few months ago, pastor gave a sermon on the book of Esther. It has continued to stick with me and encourage me! God had a specific plan for Esther's life: it didn't look like Esther probably thought it should, and it wasn't easy, but God had a plan for her life. And I KNOW He has a plan for mine, too! Even when it doesn't look like I think it should.

Picturing: Two of my favorite people...


No comments:

Post a Comment