Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Walkin' on Sunshine!

Happy first day of March!  I have been so thankful for the sunshine this week!  I don't know about you, but I never realized just how much the weather affects me: my attitude, my perspective, and even how awake I feel!  Something about the bright, warm sunshine makes me so incredibly, immensely, and insanely happy inside.  As I was driving to work this morning contemplating the affect of the beautiful rays, this verse came to my mind:

"In the same way, 
let your light shine before others, 
so that they may see your good works 
and give glory to your Father who is in heaven." 
Matthew 5:16


The sunshine makes my day so much better!  In the same way, is the Sonshine of my life making anyone else's day better? Just something to think about while I (we) enjoy the sunshine today...

No comments:

Post a Comment