What can I say? It's been a crazy busy week, but I most definitely won't complain! So many wonderfully fun things happened this week! On Monday, I went on a
blog date with Andy and Shelly. On Tuesday, I went to see the movie Man on a Ledge with Shelly & Geoff. On Wednesday, I went to church, Village Inn, and Wal-Mart. I also played Suzie Seamstress on Wednesday while at Village Inn and mended the pockets in Alyssa's and my jackets. On Thursday, my cousin & neighbor/friend came into town for the weekend. Friday, I went to bed early because I have come down with a terrible head cold. Seriously. Terrible.Today, I went to a meeting at work, and then saw Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. I'm not sure if it was because of the non-drowsy cold medicine that has a reverse effect on me, or if the movie really was just pointless, but I didn't get it at ALL. Oh well, I enjoyed the company. :)
On Thursday, when April & Sarah came to town, I got this great idea to get everyone together and go to Olive Garden. Anyone who knows the Vance clan knows that we had a fantastic time... because we ALWAYS do no matter where we are! This time was no exception. We had a blast chattin' it up with our fantastic waiter & the marvelous To-Go Specialist (who by the way just happens to be one of my best friends- Thomas!)!! Many memories were made over waaayy to many laughs, and we even made a new friend in our waiter, Dominic, who in fact is NOT from Chicago (haha Sarah & April!).
Here are a few pictures from that marvelous evening.
The Whole Gang
(L to R: Laura, Me, Sarah, Megan, Daniel, & April)
Me & Sarah
Me & My best Helen!
Helen, Dominic the Waiter, & Me
No comments:
Post a Comment