Monday, February 11, 2013

And Once Again... Right Now I'm...


I realize I just did this a few weeks ago, but right now, it's safest for me to update everyone in the mundanes of life rather than the big stuff.  Don't worry, the big stuff will come, just not yet! :)

Listening: Josh Groban's ENTIRE new cd "All That Echoes," which is his best album yet!  I'm totally in love with it!  I could listen to it nonstop!

Reading: "Peculiar Treasures" by Robin Jones Gunn.  Also, I just finished Nicholas Sparks' book "Safe Haven," which was fantastic!  I can't wait to see it in theaters with my friend Sarah on Valentine's Day!

Eating: Currently... like at this moment?  Nothing.  But for supper I had a breakfast BMT from Subway.  And tomorrow for breakfast, I'll have the other half!  Thanks to FebruANY $5 footlongs this month!!

Wishing: my trip to Ohio could have lasted longer than it did.  It was so great to spend time with my SISTER & the Yellow House family! :)

Needing: Answers. And direction from God.  I know these thing will come soon enough... just workin' on my patience.

Rejoicing: 
Over the love and support my parents always show me, no matter what I'm going through!  And for a much needed weekend spent with my best Helen! 

Indulging: Coke over ice.  For some reason, it's really addicting right now!

Enjoying: 
Valentine's Day stuff.  Like sappy love songs, Romantic movies, seeing roses everywhere, as well as pinks and reds and hearts.  And also my new laundry detergent.  It smells amazing!

Loathing: That Helen is so far away.

Saying: It's not a quotable type of saying, but I've found myself actually verbalizing the words "What do you think I should do?" a whole lot lately.   

Meditating: On God's faithfulness.  The hymn Great is Thy Faithfulness definitely is a great reminder!

Picturing: My weekend in Ohio.  Seeing Caleb in "Joseph,"  the adventures of Helen & Frank in Yellow Springs (the Hippie town... stuck in the 70's), and what my life will look like in 6 months. 





No comments:

Post a Comment