Saturday, February 23, 2013

I'm Going Home

Well, for the two people out there who still haven't heard, I guess it's time to make this announcement...

I'm moving home!!!!  Back to South East Iowa, for this girl.

I've spent the last year and a half spreading my wings in Ankeny.  And I've enjoyed it!  The ups, the downs, the in betweens.  The happys and the sads.  The changes and the things that have stayed consistent.

But now, it's time for me to go back to my roots.  As much as I love the "city life," I love my family more.  And, as ridiculous as this may sound, I miss the small town way of life.  I really do.

So, in the coming weeks, as details unfold, I will be sure to share them with you here.  But for now, please pray with me that God will open up a job for me ASAP, so I can get back home to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment