Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Beginning to Sound a Lot Like Christmas!

I love Christmas music, and I tend to pull it out somewhere in early November every year.  I don't go into full-on Christmas mode until after Thanksgiving, but come December first, LOOK OUT!

I have a hugely eclectic taste when it comes to music, and Christmas tunes are no different.  Here is a list of my top 10 favorite Christmas songs... at least for this year!

  1. O, Holy Night by Josh Groban 
  2. God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen by Celtic Thunder
  3. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
  4. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire by Nat King Cole
  5. All I Want for Christmas is You by Michael Buble
  6. Christ is Born by the Carpenters
  7. One King by David Phelps
  8. What Christmas Means to Me by Mandisa
  9. Believe from the Polar Express soundtrack (sung by Josh Groban)
  10. Christmas This Year by Toby Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment