Sunday, August 31, 2014

5 Thankful Things: August

1. VACATION!  I'm sooooo thankful for the week we were able to spend away from our normal, everyday routine.  I LOVE vacation.  We had so much fun!

2. Modern Medicine: For the first time in 5 months, I again had the opportunity to be thankful for modern medicine.  Even though an ear infection got me down for a few days, I was able to get some ear drops and was back to my high-energy self quickly.

3. Church Fellowship at Camp:  It was so fun to spend the afternoon/evening together over at camp last Sunday with our church family.  I'm thankful that we have a place to do such things and for the beauty there!

4. Tennis Shoes:  Odd, I know, but I'm thankful that I had the sense to wear my tennis shoes to work yesterday morning. With Old Threshers in town, it was extremely busy at work, and my feet survived because I was smart enough to wear my super cool sneakers.

5.  Opportunities that stretch our faith:  I'm thankful for the opportunities God gives us to grow in our faith. AND.... I'm excited to see what God has in store for my 5 Thankfuls NEXT month!

No comments:

Post a Comment