Monday, January 26, 2015

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Glee started up again a few weeks ago, and while I'm not a huge fan of the story line these days, the music is still GREAT! I've got a few of the newest releases on my ipod, and I'm quite enjoying them!


Watching: I'm almost done with round 2 of Grey's Anatomy, and then probably I'll take a break from shows and watch my Valentine's Day DVD a dozen times before February 14!


Reading: Home of Our Hearts by Robin Jones Gunn- the continuing story of my beloved Todd & Christy from my jr. high and high school days!


Working on: finishing 3 photo books from the Bahamas Getaway, and another one from the 5-year Pastoral anniversary last weekend


Indulging: Chocolate. And cake.  And green apples (which are totally an A-OK thing to indulge in!)


Wishing: that my body didn't hurt so much!  Seriously.  I'm the youngest OLD LADY I know.  It's pathetic, really!


Needing: haha... another weekend in the Bahamas? 


Rejoicing: That I was able to visit the Chiropractor today!  LOVE that lady!


Reflecting: Yesterday, we celebrated 5 years with our Pastor and his family serving at Farmington!  What a delightful time of fellowship and rejoicing!  I've been so thankful for their ministry here!


Picturing: THIS


No comments:

Post a Comment