Thursday, January 1, 2015

5 Thankful Things: December

1. I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to practice my photography skills by being the photographer for Road to Bethlehem!  What fun that was, and I'm so glad at the turn out we ended up having!

2. I'm thankful for the great appointment I had in Iowa City on the 5th!  My nose is healing just like it should, albeit rather slowly.  No additional surgery needed, just time and patience!

3.  I could not be more thankful for the precious time I was able to spend with my family this month! That's one of the best parts of the holiday season- all the time with family!  I have an amazingly wonderful family, and it's been so fun to have everyone around the table for meals and activities!

4. Although I did have a minor touch of the flu, I'm SOOOO THANKFUL that I didn't get it as bad as my dad.  I did not need that on top of the sinus infection I ended up with last week.  And even though I DID get another sinus infection, I'm also thankful that it wasn't nearly as bad as what I used to get before my surgery last March!

5.  I'm thankful for the passing of 2014.  It was a particularly difficult year for me and my family, and I can't say I'm sorry to see it gone.  There were definitely some great times had this year as well, but mostly I'm thankful for a fresh new start and the promise of something great to come in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment