Saturday, May 9, 2015

17/52 - 18/52 & What I've Been Up To

Whew!  What a crazy week! Last Friday, we drove out to Cedarville (in Ohio) for Helen's college graduation.  We had SO MUCH FUN last weekend!  I'm so proud of my Helen! She graduated with Highest Honors!

17/52 - Graduation



On Tuesday, we had a commissioning service at our church for Helen.  She will be spending the next 7-8 months teaching a class of 1st grade children at a mission school in Peru! Again, I'm SO PROUD of her and her willingness to serve the Lord in this way! I also can't wait for her to get back just before Christmas!

18/52 - Commissioning


Thursday morning, we said our farewells and put her on a plane... way to early. 

So really, it's mostly been about Helen lately.  But that's OK!  I'm sure I'll have some life-y news of my own to share soon! (Hint Hint: Stay Tuned!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment