Right Now I'm...
Listening: Josh Groban's new album "Stages" is simply lovely! I always buy the Target Exclusive release because there are two bonus songs, often for the same price or maybe $1 more than the one you can buy elsewhere. This album is a collection of Broadway selections from older shows (for the most part). I love it!
Watching: Well... it's guilty pleasure time once again. The Bachelorette season premier was last week, so I'll be most likely keeping up with that for the upcoming weeks. I know, I know. It's mostly ridiculous, but I just get a kick out of it.
Reading: Just finished reading Dee Henderson's new release "Taken." If you're a Dee Henderson fan, you will NOT be disappointed with her latest novel. I LOVED it! So glad she's back to writing!
Working on: figuring out my future, if we're being honest. I'm sure God has a plan for my life, I just wish He would hurry up and reveal it! :)
Indulging: Hmmmm..... does relaxing count as indulging? I've been so tired lately, that I get home from work, eat supper, and crawl in bed to just binge on TV and not do anything. That sounds way more pathetic when I read it then it actually feels when I'm doing it...
Wishing: for clear direction. And for the 70's temps to stick around. I love the "perfect to open the windows" temps!
Needing: How many times can I say "direction and guidance" before it gets annoying? Mostly, I need for nothing... except for clear direction from God as to what He has next for me.
Rejoicing: Yesterday, we had the privilege of spending the day with two of my dear friends from my days at Faith who have since gotten married and are now on deputation as missionaries to Germany. It was such a lovely day of reminiscing and fellowshipping and just enjoying on another's company!
Reflecting on: yesterday's morning message of "taking up our cross" and following Christ. My friend Luke (whom I mentioned above) delivered a challenging message on the benefits of following Christ, and I'm thankful for the reminder that, while following Christ is not always easy, it is ALWAYS worth it!
Picturing: Europe... Five years ago...
No comments:
Post a Comment