Sunday, July 19, 2015

27/52 - Generations

Once again, I'm a week behind. This summer is killing me! I didn't take this picture, but last weekend, we had a party to celebrate my grandpa's 90th Birthday.  Here is grandpa with all his grandchildren (that were able to be there):


I did, however, take this picture of my youngest sister Leah with Grandpa and his siblings. We just love our extended family.


 It's a rare and welcomed blessing to have a family (extended family, too) that spends as much time together as we do! Like I told my mom in church this morning: It's no wonder I believe in fairy tales... I grew up in one! (And no, for the record, this morning's sermon had NOTHING to do with fairy tales. But we did talk about broken homes etc. and how so many kids out there have no concept of what a real home/family looks like. Which my mind translated to: those kids think family like ours is just for fairy tales.)

No comments:

Post a Comment