Monday, September 28, 2015

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Don't get mad... or do. I don't care. I've been listening to CHRISTMAS music when I get ready in the morning! It won't last long, as I generally don't go full-on Christmas till mid November, but this little preview has been delightful! 

Watching: YAY for the return of ALL the Fall shows! PLUS a few newbies, too! The one I'm most looking forward to is probably Chicago PD... or Chicago Fire. Or maybe it's TGIT (Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, How to Get Away with Murder). Or Once Upon a Time. Or...

Reading: The only book I've made sure to read lately has been the Bible I mentioned last month. Michelle & I are still reading it and LOVING it!

Working on: Branding. Establishing a photography business on the side. I absolutely love taking pictures, but I'm still a little hesitant as to whether or not I truly have the talent. So maybe I'm also working on a little self-confidence, as well.

Wishing: For Autumn to show her true colors! Both literal colors and the chilly weather!

Needing: A new pair of jeans that I can really, truly say were worth the money.  And none of that skinny nonsense either. I have one pair of those and that is more than enough.

Rejoicing: I start my new job in TWO DAYS!  Yikes! And YAY!

Reflecting on: Life. In general.  And also on how genius it is to have peppermint coffee AND peppermint creamer. How's that for deep thoughts?!

Picturing: This lovely moment from a year ago this coming weekend....how I wish Slappy and I could hop in the car and go see Helen for her birthday this year...



No comments:

Post a Comment