Wow. I was just perusing my blog, and I noticed that it's been a VERY long time since I did a life update.
A LOT has changed in the last year... even in just the last six months. But I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! I've learned and grown so much in that short time.
A year ago, I was still basking in the warm memories of a recent trip to the Caribbean. What an incredible experience, and I'm so thankful my dearest cousin April included me in that excursion!
Six months ago (ish), I had finally come to a place of contentment with my job at the bank and with living with my parents for the time being. My first nephew was also born.
Five months ago, I got a job offer from a customer that was way too good to pass up.
Four months ago, I passed all my licensing exams to be able to sell insurance.
Three months ago, My new boss found me a place to live just a block away from work. And the landlady is a good friend of hers, to boot!
Two months ago, we took a break from life to celebrate and be thankful for all the Lord has done for us.
A month ago, we took a break from life to celebrate the birth of the Savior.
Three weeks ago, Helen and I moved into our new apartment.
Today, I'm settled in (for the most part), and so in love with life!
So there you have it. My life in a nutshell over the last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment