Saturday, February 13, 2016

Right Now I'm...

Listening: It IS February, so I've had a little bit of a Love Songs groove going. But I've also been on a huge late 90's/early 2000's kick: Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, S Club 7, and so on. It's never quiet in our house!

Watching: I'm a huge Grey's Anatomy fan, but I've never gotten into Private Practice (the Grey's spin-off). I tried it once, and just didn't get into it. So... now that I live with Helen, who has Netflix, which just happens to have all of Private Practice available, I've decided to give it another try. And so far, I'm quite enjoying it.

Reading: I'm about 2/3 finished with Vision in White, but that's because I took a time-out to read Kyle & Kelsey Kupecky's book The Chase, which was AMAZING! I highly recommend it for any single teen-adult gal still waiting for her Prince Charming. Super good!

Working on:  I started a daily journaling project at the end of January, and I did great for about a week, and then kinda bombed. But I REALLY enjoyed it for the week I did it, so I'm determined to catch up and keep going. I love writing, and this is one way I can write a little every day.

Wishing: That I knew what other people were thinking sometimes. It would sure take all the uncertainty and guessing out of complicating my life.

Needing: Still, a shelf for my closet. And it wouldn't hurt to have a real Valentine... but alas, there's always hope for next year.

Rejoicing: That there are only 35 days till SPRING! I can not WAIT for this icky winter coldness to be G-O-N-E!

Reflecting on: I made Helen a mix CD the other day entitled "Flawless Love" for our Sunday Morning drives to church. It has several wonderful songs about God's forgiveness on it, and I am such a dirty rotten sinner that desperately needs a Savior, and these songs give me so much hope! I love being reminded that God's love goes deeper and wider than all the drops in the ocean! God's forgiveness extends to the deepest, darkest parts of my sinful heart, and for that, I am BEYOND grateful!

Picturing: This... last year at the Valentine's Banquet at church



No comments:

Post a Comment