Saturday, May 21, 2016

Right Now I'm...

Listening: I created a station on Pandora called "Beyond the Sea" and it's so great! All the greats like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin... very enjoyable!

Watching: Several of my regular shows had their season finale this week, and one even had its series finale (yes, I said goodbye to Castle this week). One show is still standing, with the season finale of Chicago P.D. airing next Wednesday.

Reading: Reading? HA! Does rehearsal music count? That's about all I have time for at the moment. (Side note: I realize I clearly have time to watch t.v., but 9 times out of 10, I also multi-task while I have the show playing in the background. Hard to multi-task while physically reading a book.) I started a free trial of Amazon AudioAudible about three weeks ago, and I'm almost finished with "Buried Secrets" by Irene Hannon. I'll probably finish it today while I clean house.

Working on: Well, I'm still doing the Jamberry thing. I totally meant to write an awesome informative blog post all about it, but clearly we can see what happened with that. I've also joined the Fairfield Area Community Theatre for their summer production of Beauty and the Beast, set to show in mid July. Oh! And I was volunteered to play the piano at my sister's High School graduation tomorrow (which will also be the FINAL graduation at Harmony High School, as they combine the HS with Van Buren next year). Busy, busy, busy!

Wishing: I knew what was next. Potential details to come later on that one. Other than that, I'm definitely wishing I was independently wealthy so I could never have to work again and could just travel the world!

Needing: An extra day between Saturday & Sunday... that would still be part of the weekend. Every single week. (this hasn't changed one word since April's post... because it's still ridiculously true!)

Rejoicing: My little Jamberry business isn't doing too bad. I'm not an overnight millionaire by any stretch, but I signed up to be able to support my Jamberry <addiction>, and so far, I've had decent commissions coming in, so that's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Reflecting on: Life moves too quickly. Things change, and we are personally grown and stretched in ways we didn't see coming, but that's OK! God is still in control, even when to us, our lives look a little more like a jumbled mess than a masterpiece.  

Picturing:
Alexxa's preschool graduation from Thursday. She would NOT look at the camera... she was too busy looking at... well... anything else!


No comments:

Post a Comment