Saturday, April 2, 2016

Right Now I'm...

Listening: The new Adele album 25 is just wonderful! 

Watching: We spent the day at "the old home place" watching movies with the fam and our friend Maggie. We watched everything from Hilary Duff to Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.

Reading: Still working on "Bed of Roses," but I also just ordered Candace Cameron Bure's book Reshaping It All (THANKS Amazon credit!)

Working on:  Two BIG things going on this month (stay tuned for blog post to follow soon): Changing my eating habits & JAMBERRY! I'm super excited about joining Jamberry, but I'm putting in a lot of work leading up to my Launch Party in a few weeks!

Wishing: to be successful. I know... it doesn't come over night. But I WISH it did!

Needing: An extra day between Saturday & Sunday... that would still be part of the weekend. Every single week. 

Rejoicing: I had a great month of bonuses at work, and I REALLY needed that! AND I'm already set to double that next month! WOO HOO!

Reflecting on: Life is full of choices, and for the most part every single one boils down to this: Do I choose ME or Do I choose Jesus? Talk about a slap in the face, but it's so true. 

Picturing:
This little teaser to my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment