Growing up, I always wanted an older brother. I used to dream of my parents adopting an older brother. I would see my friends interacting with their older brothers, and I would get so jealous sometimes. Finally, when I reached high school, my wish kinda came true. I kinda adopted two guys from my church: David & Nathan to be my honorary older brothers. I must have good taste because I now have the best brothers in the world! Anyhow, now that I've gotten that little explanation out of the way, I'll get to the purpose of this post.
Last night, I got the opportunity to go to the hospital and visit my new "nephew!" Ok... I know he's not really my nephew, and he probably won't even see me that often, but just like his daddy, he'll always be family! So here he is... baby Jacob William! Soooooo cute! :)
Love the name (just between you and me think twilight meets our dad!)!
ReplyDelete