Monday, April 30, 2012

My Current Soundtrack

Every morning while I'm getting ready for the day, I listen to my iPod.

Every night, I fall asleep listening to my iPod.

During the times in between, I have songs from my iPod stuck in my head.

The other day it occured to me that probably only 5-10% of those tunes are spiritually uplifting.  Not that the other 90-95% of the songs are bad, they're just not particularly spiritual.  They're mostly just upbeat and fun!  When I realized just how much I listen to my iPod and how few of those songs directed my attention UPward, I decided it was time to start finding some fun, upbeat, UPLIFTING music to add to the mix. 

Here are two of the songs I've recently added, and I must say... I LOVE these songs! 

"You Lead" by Jamie Grace

"Stronger" by Mandisa

I hope you find encouragement from these songs like I did!  Feel free to share any suggestions you might have of fun, upbeat, UPLIFTING music for me to try! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment