I don't know about you, but every year I fall in love with autumn all over again! I just love the crisp Fall air, the scent of pumpkin spiced goods filling my happy little home, wearing scarves again, and the promise of happy holidays to come!
And then last night, it rained! I LOVE sitting inside all curled up in a blanket listening to the rain on a cool fall evening!
Fall is one of my favorite times for many reasons, but one of the best things about fall is the day set aside for giving THANKS to God for one of the best presents he ever gave me: my little sister Helen, who also happens to be my bestest friend in the whole wide world!
This year, we celebrated her birthday with a hot dog roast & hayride with some friends and family. As always, good times were had by all (just to clarify- they were good times... but not THE good times- haha!).
No comments:
Post a Comment