Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Night Eyes, # 7, & A Wedding Celebration

Last Thursday, I took advantage of an opportunity to go trick-or-treating at the zoo.  

Yes. The Zoo.  

Yes. Trick-or-treating.

#7 on my 2012 Bucket List is "Go to the Zoo." So... lucky for me, I finally scratched that one off!  Considering that October is almost behind us, I was pretty sure that #7 would not be getting checked off the list, but thanks to the Blank Park Zoo's annual "Night Eyes- Merry not Scary" trick-or-treating event, I can now say that I've been to the zoo this year.  And let me tell you- it was a BLAST!  Helen and I took Carah with us for a little Yellow House Sisters outing.  It rained all day long, but for the hour we were at the zoo, it barely sprinkled!  I can definitely say it was just what I needed last week!






Then, Helen and I got another weekend at home!  I had a dentist appointment and a chiropractor appointment on Monday, so I got a {much needed} long weekend.  We went to a wedding Saturday evening at our home church.  The ceremony was very sweet. I enjoyed getting to celebrate with our church family!  Oh yeah- and I totally caught the bouquet at the "All the Single Ladies Bouquet Toss!" First time ever to catch one of those things!  I may or may not have totally snatched it just before it landed in a little girl's outstretched hands, but hey... she was like five!  And I'm... well... NOT five.  AND I caught it while holding an 18 month old! :)





Over all, it was quite a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment