Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thoughts 2012

Last year, I participated in a blog/facebook activity wherein you post about something for which you are thankful for every day of November.  I really enjoyed doing it because it helped me to realize how much I took for granted that I should be thankful for, so I decided to do it again this year!  If you haven't tried it before, why not try it this year?

Day 1: A Place to Live

Too often, I take for granted having a warm, cozy place to live. I'm so thankful for my cozy little bedroom!  Bob & Joy have been so good to me, and I'm thankful for their willingness to allow me to occupy their basement.

Oh, and I'm extra thankful today because Bob & Joy shared their dinner with me!  Bob made a super yummy cheesy potato casserole with sausage... simply scrumptious!


No comments:

Post a Comment