Well, it's probably about how not much new is going on here. I'm slowly adjusting to life without My best Helen & Steve living down the road. Eagerly anticipating the end of winter and the arrival of spring. Spending my days with my 2-year-olds and my nights with One Tree Hill.
I kicked off my new year by reading two really fantastic books, and I thought I'd take a little posting space to share them with you:
Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson
Anyone who loves a good suspense novel will love Dee Henderson's works! I began reading her O'Malley series when I was, I think, still in middle school. My dad and sister both loved them, so I picked up Danger in the Shadows and fell in love. Full Disclosure follows the story of Ann Silver, who happens to know the O'Malley clan quite well. If you loved The O'Malleys, you'll love Full Disclosure.
Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon
I picked up my first Irene Hannon book at the library because I saw Dee Henderson highly recommended it (as written on the inside of the book). And I'm SO glad I did! Irene Hannon is a wonderful author. Her books move quickly along, keeping your interest the whole way and leaving you excited for more. Lethal Legacy is the third book in the Guardians of Justice series, which follows the stories of the three Taylor siblings. I sat down and read this book cover to cover on New Year's Eve... I couldn't put it down!
If you're looking for something good to read, an escape from reality, I highly recommend both of these books!


No comments:
Post a Comment