Monday, March 11, 2013
Right Now I'm...
Listening: All sorts of great new stuff! Michael Buble's new song It's a Beautiful Day is fantastic! Also Because We Can by Bon Jovi and Pink's new song (with the Fun. guy) Just Give Me a Reason are both great! Basically, I'm listening to happy music!
Reading: "Coming Attractions" by Robin Jones Gunn. I'm reading through her Katie Weldon series for the third time. Great books!
Eating: I've been on a huge Peanut M&M kick lately. I have no idea why, but seriously! I can't leave those little guys alone!
Wishing: that I knew what to say to help people who are struggling. People turn to me, and I usually have no idea what to say, but I want to help! I also wish that life was easier for all of my friends.
Needing: A visit to the chiropractor... desperately! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Rejoicing: God's provision of a new job! Also for His strength and wisdom. And for good friends who are always there for me when I'm busy being there for others.
Indulging: I think I answered this in my "Eating" category, but I've also been on a Mt. Dew kick too. I think it's the stress of life circumstances at the moment. It's been a pretty eventful past couple of weeks!
Enjoying: making last minute memories with my family in Des Moines. We've gone to the movies, to church, and out to eat twice in the past week. We always have fun!
Loathing: Satan's lies. He is so good at filling our minds with untruths and convincing us that they're true. I just hate how easy it is to fall prey to his lies!
Saying: lots of encouraging words to friends in need of love.
Meditating: On God's strength and sustaining power. God is my rock and my fortress!
Picturing: Celebrating dad's 50th birthday this past week. I have the best dad in the whole entire world, and I'm thankful that I was able to be home for his birthday!
Labels:
Right Now I'm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment