Friday, March 22, 2013

Right Now I'm...


Ok, so I'm obviously stuck in a little blogging rut, but I kinda like it.  I like blogging in this format for right now because it suits my needs and keeps people up to date on little areas of my life. :)

Listening: The Pitch Perfect soundtrack... because it's awesome.  Also the new Glee songs from last night's episode.  Because they, too, are awesome.


Reading: Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson.  GREAT book!


Eating: Real food.  That's what happens when you move home! (It's fabulous, by the way!)


Wishing: That spring would show up in full force ASAP.  I'm sick of winter and cold and snow.


Needing: At this moment, I can't think of a single thing to put here.  That's a good thing though, right?


Rejoicing: I'm home!  It took me 12 hours from the time I started packing boxes in Ankeny to the time I finished unpacking boxes at home.  Go me!


Indulging: Home Cooking. I don't plan to feast forever, but the next few days, I'm just enjoying my mama's good eats!


Enjoying: Being at home. Spending time with my family. 


Loathing: My stupidity.  I totally should have taken a week break between jobs.  My grandparents will be here next week, and my family has half a week off from school.  I definitely wasn't thinking when I said I could start March 25.  Oh well...


Saying: Lots of conversation with my family.  Mostly with my mom, since she's been the only one looking alive and alert today.   


Meditating: On Easter.  The death, burial, and resurrection of my Savior.


Picturing: My final days in Ankeny & my move.  Great stuff!









No comments:

Post a Comment