Monday, June 3, 2013

The End of May

Well, for all those wondering, May is OVER.

Now, how did I do on my "life-changing May" project?

Not too shabby.  I did pretty great with eating healthier and exercising.  I feel like it was well worth it, and I'm glad I put the time and effort into it.

Will I keep up with it the rest of the year as intensely as I did during the last month?

Probably not, but I do feel like I made some lasting changes, so that's great!

On the Spiritual side, I didn't finish memorizing Romans 6.  BUT I did spend time working on it, and that is never in vain. In fact, I barely got past the verses I memorized last year, but I still love that passage, now more than ever.

That's it for this year, I guess.

Thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment