Listening: My "2014 Focus" CD, made by yours truly. It features songs that will inspire me to achieve my goals for the year, including songs such as Steven Curtis Chapman's "Love Take Me Over" and Hawk Nelson's "Words."
Watching: Revenge is back on Sunday Nights, so I'll be staying up-to-date on that for sure! And the Fosters returns on Monday, so I've been re-watching the 10 episodes from this summer in preparation!
Reading: "Summer Promise" by Robin Jones Gunn. I love feeling like a teen again!
Eating: Oatmeal. The wrong kind. Wal-Mart was out of the cinnamon roll flavored instant stuff I usually get, so I had to get the "weight losers anonymous" maple brown sugar kind instead. Sad.
Wishing: For Summer. Or at least spring. Or at least temperatures above 30... or 40... without wind...
Needing: Absolutely Nothing. :)
Rejoicing: That I got to see my dear Caleb yesterday, and get one of his awesome hugs! Love that guy! Oh, and I'm rejoicing that he and my Helen made it safely back to Ohio (after a long, weather-laden excursion).
Indulging: Do the three doughnuts I had on Saturday count? Because I definitely had three. I'm a glutton for glazed doughnuts.
Loathing: The frozen tundra wasteland known as my back yard. I SO hate winter. I'd rather have absolutely any other season.
Saying: Well, Helen watched three whole seasons of Gilmore Girls while she was home over break, so we've had lots of "Oy! With the poodles already!"s floating around! It's SO great!
Meditating: I mentioned Steven Curtis Chapman's song "Love Take Me Over" earlier as well as Hawk Nelson's "Words." Both songs have been on my mind this week, and I'm thankful that both songs direct me right back to God. There is a phrase in "Words" that says "I don't wanna say a word unless it points the world back to you." One of my 2014 goals is to use my words more wisely, so this phrase has been on constant replay in my mind. Another goal for 2014 is to finally finish memorizing Romans 6, so that has been on my mind also!
Picturing:
I can't wait for warm weather to return!
Watching: Revenge is back on Sunday Nights, so I'll be staying up-to-date on that for sure! And the Fosters returns on Monday, so I've been re-watching the 10 episodes from this summer in preparation!
Reading: "Summer Promise" by Robin Jones Gunn. I love feeling like a teen again!
Eating: Oatmeal. The wrong kind. Wal-Mart was out of the cinnamon roll flavored instant stuff I usually get, so I had to get the "weight losers anonymous" maple brown sugar kind instead. Sad.
Wishing: For Summer. Or at least spring. Or at least temperatures above 30... or 40... without wind...
Needing: Absolutely Nothing. :)
Rejoicing: That I got to see my dear Caleb yesterday, and get one of his awesome hugs! Love that guy! Oh, and I'm rejoicing that he and my Helen made it safely back to Ohio (after a long, weather-laden excursion).
Indulging: Do the three doughnuts I had on Saturday count? Because I definitely had three. I'm a glutton for glazed doughnuts.
Loathing: The frozen tundra wasteland known as my back yard. I SO hate winter. I'd rather have absolutely any other season.
Saying: Well, Helen watched three whole seasons of Gilmore Girls while she was home over break, so we've had lots of "Oy! With the poodles already!"s floating around! It's SO great!
Meditating: I mentioned Steven Curtis Chapman's song "Love Take Me Over" earlier as well as Hawk Nelson's "Words." Both songs have been on my mind this week, and I'm thankful that both songs direct me right back to God. There is a phrase in "Words" that says "I don't wanna say a word unless it points the world back to you." One of my 2014 goals is to use my words more wisely, so this phrase has been on constant replay in my mind. Another goal for 2014 is to finally finish memorizing Romans 6, so that has been on my mind also!
Picturing:
No comments:
Post a Comment