Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A Few of My Favorite (Christmas) Things

Christmas is great for so many reasons! I love this season because there are so many special things that you get to enjoy particularly during this time.

I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Christmas things with you:


Christmas Carol: God Rest Ye, Merry Gentlemen or Angels We Have Heard on High

Classic Christmas Song: The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)

Christmas Song by specific artist: Josh Groban's O Holy Night


Classic Christmas Movie: Charlie Brown's Christmas

Christmas Musical: White Christmas

Hallmark Christmas Movie: The Christmas Card

Modern Christmas Movie: The Family Stone or The Santa Clause trilogy


Christmas Tradition: Putting up the Christmas tree


Christmas Food: Mom's Homemade Nut Rolls

Christmas Beverage: Coffee with Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer by Coffee Mate

Christmas Dessert: Gingerbread Cake Roll

Christmas Treat: Almond Bark covered Oreos


Christmas Book: I Can't Wait 'Till Christmas (featuring Big Bird)


Christmas Scripture Passage: Luke 2

 
Merry Christmas, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment