Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Beach Boys Christmas CD--- It's WONDERFUL! :D


Watching: At this exact moment, I'm enjoying my season of Pan Am.  I have probably watched the pilot episode 50+ times, and it's still one of my favorites!


Reading: Christmas books, of course!  All the childhood favorites are in the living room again, so I must indulge!


Eating: Um... like right now or in general?  Because I may or may not be eating cheater fudge right now at this very moment.  LOVE that stuff!  Yay for my mommy making me some for my birthday last weekend!


Wishing: that life will take the turn I'm hoping for in the next few months!  


Needing: to get my hair done.  But I'm just too cheap and/or lazy to get it done.  It's not really a NEED, so I just keep putting it off.  I AM however NEEDING a visit with my chiropractor, which will be happening on Friday.


Rejoicing: That Road to Bethlehem went very well this past weekend.  There were definite glitches, but all in all, it went very well!  I'm also rejoicing that my doctor's appointment last Friday went well and that the only prescription was time.  No more surgery! :)


Indulging: Candy Canes.  I don't usually eat too many of them, but I put a bowl of mini candy canes on my desk at work a week ago, and I'm eating those things like there's no tomorrow! Surprisingly, I'm actually quite enjoying the pepperminty ones.


Loathing: the blue shirts we had to wear for our event today.  I just don't care for them.


Saying: Well... I said the word "groovy" the other day, and apparently that word is not "in."  I use it all the time, and so should you... because well.... it's GROOVY!


Meditating: As it is December, I've been thinking a lot lately about the Christmas story: Jesus' birth.  I think about the fact that He came here for ME.  He came to die.  He came to save.  I think of his mother and the equal joy and agony she must have felt over having this baby that she knew would be the Messiah.  And I think of Joseph and the faith he had.  So many great parts of this account!


Picturing: the wonderful weekend we just had


No comments:

Post a Comment