Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beautiful Music

I'm a big fan of music- anyone who knows me knows that I'm constantly listening to something!  Lately, I've been on a soundtracks kick. I LOVE soundtrack music.  Some of it is really quite beautiful and makes me all glowy inside!  
Here is a list of

Lacy's Top 5 Movie Soundtracks 
for the Office
To listen to samples, click on the Title and you will be directed to
Amazon, where you may also purchase these titles!


















Julie & Julia (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

I just LOVE these soundtracks!  So joyful and fun!  

If you haven't discovered Grooveshark yet,
 check it out now!  
That's where I listen to all this wonderful music!


Please note that, while the soundtracks to these movies are fantabulous, that does not mean you will all enjoy the movies themselves.  I happen to enjoy all five of these movies, and own 4/5 of them.  Please use audience discretion should you chose to check them out for yourselves.  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment