Monday, May 2, 2011

Photo Challenge

I'm sure you've all noticed the recent facebook posts everyone seems to be doing involving 30-31 photos with random useless information... they call it the 30 Day Photo Challenge.  Well, I thought it looked like fun, but I thought instead of doing it on facebook, I'd use the list of ideas for blogging inspiration.  And instead of doing it every day for a month, I'd complete the project over the next several months.  And instead of just sticking to the list, I'll be adding in my own variations on the suggestions. Today, I'll be doing the first one on the list.
______________________

A photo of yourself accompanied by ten facts.

Facts:
  1. My full name is Lacy Lynn Vance.  My middle name comes from my mom's name "Linda," which is sometimes shortened to "Lynn." 
  2. Music is a constant in my life; I can always find a song to fit my mood.
  3. I used to work at a fabulous jewelry store, where I fell in love with quality jewelry.
  4. I'd like to teach English/Literature one day at a large public high school. 
  5. I currently live in the country, but I'm a city girl at heart.  I can't wait to move to a place that has multiple shopping malls within a half hour drive of my house!
  6. If #4 never happens, I'd like to work in the office (secretary, receptionist, etc.) at a large public high school, where my husband coaches the baseball team. :) 
  7. I can currently speak no foreign languages.  Someday, I'd like to learn Spanish, French, and German.
  8. Cake and Frosting are color/flavor exclusive in my world.  Chocolate cake is always best with chocolate frosting, and white cake is always best with white frosting.  I don't particularly care for the whipped frosting; I like the regular stuff.
  9. Even though they don't last forever, the perfect gift is always accompanied by flowers. I prefer roses and/or carnations.
  10. There are four girls in our family (I have three sisters), and I am the only girly-girl.

Hope you enjoy getting to know me better through this project. I've only done the first post, and I already love it!


1 comment: