Saturday, July 16, 2011

Creativity Hurricane

Two of my many hobbies are scrapbooking and card making.  Today, I spent a lazy Saturday afternoon/evening doing just that! I dug out all my supplies, popped in a movie, & got to work.  I had a pretty productive day! Here are the end results:

A Birthday Card for my friend in Germany~ 
Her birthday is next month!


A batch of "Pocket" cards. 
I use these quite frequently because I enjoy writing lengthy letters. The letter paper is just 12x6 scrapbooking paper (muted design... if it's too  busy, it is REALLY hard to write on & read) folded in quarters so you end up with a 3x6 accordion.  Since I was completely out of this sort of card, I made 7!

These are two of my favorites: 
Love in Bloom

It says "If you don't have a smile, 
you can borrow one of mine!"

P.S.- Feel free to let this inspire YOUR creativity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment