Friday, July 8, 2011

10 before 30



There are so many things I want to do, see, and experience in this life!  As with anything though, if you don't have a specific deadline, most things never get accomplished.  
So, here is my list of "10 [things to do] Before [I turn] 30" with a deadline of my 30th birthday 
(which is scheduled for December 6, 2019):

  1. Visit NYC during Christmas/New Year's
  2. Move to Colorado
  3. Finish my teaching degree and get a job teaching Literature or Drama (or both!) in a public High School
  4. Play a role in a local theater's production of a musical 
  5. Go to the Tree Lighting at Jordan Creek in Des Moines
  6. Visit the Mall of America
  7. Get Married (although, this one isn't really within my control)
  8. Visit colonial history (Washington DC, Boston, etc.)
  9. Read through the entire Bible (yes, even the "boring" parts)
  10. Learn to play at least one Jon Schmidt song well enough to be performed

It doesn't look like much, but I only have 8 1/2 years to complete the list, and I'll be in school for the next 2 1/2.  Stay tuned for progress; I'm sure I'll alert you as I cross things off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment