Friday, September 30, 2011

Finding My Place

Life confuses me.  It seems that no matter what I choose or where I go, it's not right.  I feel the Lord leading me, but sometimes I feel like once I arrive, He abandons me.  I know this isn't true, but that's sometimes how it feels.

That being said, it looks like change might be once again in the air.  Maybe it's something in the water... Nothing concrete yet, but I'll keep you posted. All I can say is that I feel like I'm living the real-life music video to Michael W. Smith's Place in This World. I find this interesting because that was one of our Senior class songs my last year of high school.  Anyhow... hopefully I'll find the place where I belong soon!  This is just getting ridiculous!  Don't worry... I don't expect you to understand or even agree with me.

In other news, my wonderful-amazing bestest friend in the whole world is coming for a visit this weekend.  I haven't seen Laura (unless you count some sketchy Skype) since we took her away in August.  Her birthday is this coming Wednesday, so we get to do some serious celebrating this weekend! I soooo love that girl!

I guess that's all for now.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment