Do you ever have trouble trusting that God knows what He's doing?
I do. More often than I care to admit.
I've been thinking a lot over the last week or so about one thing in particular. Something God brought into my life unexpectedly. Something definitely outside of my comfort zone for several reasons.
Sometimes God asks us to do things that we don't understand. Sometimes He asks us to do things that we're afraid of. Sometimes He asks us to do things that scare us. Sometimes He gives us the opportunity to do something that will grow us and stretch our faith in ways we didn't even know we needed.
God knows what He's doing. Even when we don't.
Recently God has given me a blessing that was (1) VERY unexpected, (2) VERY much outside of my comfort zone, and (3) VERY {potentially} exciting!
God knows what He's doing, and I guess for now, my only responsibility is to trust Him!
Stay Tuned! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment