Saturday, April 13, 2013

Right Now I'm...

Listening: Michael Buble's new cd doesn't come out until April 23, but it was "pre-released" on yahoo music online, so I've been listening to that a LOT the last few days. Because it's his best album yet. And I LOVE IT!

Reading: Irene Hannon's latest novel "Vanished," which thus far has been pretty great!  She writes Christian suspense novels, and I'm a huge fan!

Eating: It's Saturday, so that means it's pizza night at the Vance house (my favorite!).  Also, my "rent" for living at my parents house is to make dessert for Sunday dinner, so I'll be baking a strawberry cake with strawberry frosting tonight! I'm not sure how that counts as "rent" since my mom bought all the 'gredients, but I won't complain!

Wishing: That spring was in full bloom. With warmer temps (All I'm asking for is steady 60-70 degree weather.  Is that really too much to ask?).  And sunshine.

Needing:  I would say a good lunch box.  This morning that's what I needed.  But Mom and I went grocery shopping today, and I ended up finding the perfect lunch box, so I no longer need one! Yay!

Rejoicing: I'm loving my new job at the bank!  It's exactly what I was looking for, and I love the people I work with.  It would be nice to know where I'll be for sure, but it's looking like there's a good possibility I might actually get to stay in Donnellson, which is where I wanted to be in the first place!

Indulging: Salt Water Taffy.  Mom picked up some today in town, and I tell you that stuff is addicting! I super love the banana kind, even though my family thinks I'm insane.

Loathing: Worms.  It's been rainy here, and I'm just dreading their arrival on the sidewalk.  Just the sight of them makes me gag... add the smell and I loose my breakfast. Gross.

Saying: Lots of funny and random stuff.  I came down with a HORRIBLE sinus infection last weekend, and so I've been on meds this week.  Apparently, I've been saying lots of rather hilarious things.  Like... more funny than normal.

Meditating: There's a Legacy Five song titled "Ask Me Why," and its basically all about the love of God.  And I really really love that song.  I heard it on the radio this morning at breakfast, and it's been in my head all day.

Picturing:  Easter two weeks ago.  I never did put up pictures, so for all my wondering readers, here's a quick glimpse of our day.  The only thing missing was Helen, who spent Easter in Ohio.




No comments:

Post a Comment