Saturday, August 31, 2013

Right Now I'm...

Listening: I've added quite a few songs to my ipod as of late, and some of my favorites are: Where You Belong (Kari Kimmel), Jet Lag (Simple Plan), Glorious Day (Casting Crowns), & Live Out Loud (Steven Curtis Chapman)

Watching: I'm working my way through Seasons 1 & 2 of REVENGE (again).  I LOVE this show, and I'm super excited for the Season 3 premier at the end of September!

Reading: This is a rare occurrence, but I'm not actually in the middle of anything right now.  I don't think that has happened in quite a while!  I'm sure that will change soon, though, as several of my favorite authors have new books coming out in the next months.

Eating: It's Saturday, so that means.... PIZZA!  Every Saturday night for as long as I can remember, we've had pizza for supper at the Vance house.  I LOVE Saturday nights!  Oh, and also, we're having root beer floats for dessert--- YUM!

Wishing: That fall would hurry up and get here.  Fall is my absolute favorite!  Also, I wish it would RAIN!  It makes me so sad to drive anywhere these days because all I can see is slowly dying crops! :(

Needing:  Absolutely nothing.  I can't think of a single thing I MUST HAVE.  That's good, right?

Rejoicing: I'm rejoicing in the fact that the Lord, in His goodness, has provided our family with a lovely home that is fully equipped with central air!  I would DIE without it! Also, that Monday is a holiday, and I don't have to go to work! YAY!

Indulging: Uh, I kinda already mentioned it, but we're having root beer floats for dessert tonight!  Oh... and we also had them for dessert last night...

Loathing: Halloween. It's coming.  All too quickly, it's coming.  And I HATE IT!

Saying: Well, I've been talking about my job a lot lately.  I'm sure my family is getting super sick of hearing about it, but they just nod and offer their encouragement.

Meditating: Well, I'm not technically meditating on it just yet, but after I'm done here, I'm going to read through the book of Esther.  I teach children's church, and for the month of September, we're going to be learning about Esther. I super enjoy this account, so I'm excited to be teaching the children!

Picturing:  Fall.  Have I mentioned that I LOVE FALL!?  I can't wait for almost cold weather and sweatshirts and jeans and scarves and pumpkin everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment