Listening: Gavin DeGraw's song "Make a Move" (which I happened upon the other day whilst perusing youtube) and the entire soundtrack to the movie "Valentine's Day", which is fantastic!
Watching: One Tree Hill. I forget how much I love the characters in that show! And, of course, I've watched "Valentine's Day" about six times in the last month.
Reading: Karen Kingsbury's new(ish) book "Fifteen Minutes"- her writing never gets old!
Eating: Mom's special Valentine's Sugar Cookies. She fills them with strawberry jelly and then adds lots of frosting.... I think Valentine's Day might just be my favorite holiday... ;)
Wishing: That my ENT specialist hadn't cancelled last week due to snow. Now I have to wait another two weeks to find out what great solutions he will come up with for me...
Needing: A day of summer. Just one. Please... pretty please! I think just one day of summer would tide me over until actual summer gets here.
Rejoicing: That I'm finally feeling mostly better! I had sinus infection AND laryngitis for most of a week. BLAH!
Indulging: See prior post about Valentine's Cookies...
Loathing: Nothing outside the norm, I suppose. Just the normal... winter, snow, ice, The Joker... you know what I loath.
Saying: Well, we had a cheese-a-thon last Sunday (a movie marathon consisting of ALL cheesy movies) wherein we watched "Father of the Bride," "The Perfect Man," & "A Cinderella Story" all in succession. So we've had lots of hilariously cheesy quotes flying around...
Meditating: Genesis 1:1 says that "In the beginning, GOD CREATED the heavens and the earth." I, along with lots of other Christians, watched a pretty great debate between Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham the Other Science Guy on Tuesday. God's creation never ceases to amaze me, and I love to marvel at His creativity!
Picturing:
Where I was a year ago...
(Cedarville to visit Helen & see Caleb in "Joseph")
Watching: One Tree Hill. I forget how much I love the characters in that show! And, of course, I've watched "Valentine's Day" about six times in the last month.
Reading: Karen Kingsbury's new(ish) book "Fifteen Minutes"- her writing never gets old!
Eating: Mom's special Valentine's Sugar Cookies. She fills them with strawberry jelly and then adds lots of frosting.... I think Valentine's Day might just be my favorite holiday... ;)
Wishing: That my ENT specialist hadn't cancelled last week due to snow. Now I have to wait another two weeks to find out what great solutions he will come up with for me...
Needing: A day of summer. Just one. Please... pretty please! I think just one day of summer would tide me over until actual summer gets here.
Rejoicing: That I'm finally feeling mostly better! I had sinus infection AND laryngitis for most of a week. BLAH!
Indulging: See prior post about Valentine's Cookies...
Loathing: Nothing outside the norm, I suppose. Just the normal... winter, snow, ice, The Joker... you know what I loath.
Saying: Well, we had a cheese-a-thon last Sunday (a movie marathon consisting of ALL cheesy movies) wherein we watched "Father of the Bride," "The Perfect Man," & "A Cinderella Story" all in succession. So we've had lots of hilariously cheesy quotes flying around...
Meditating: Genesis 1:1 says that "In the beginning, GOD CREATED the heavens and the earth." I, along with lots of other Christians, watched a pretty great debate between Bill Nye the Science Guy and Ken Ham the Other Science Guy on Tuesday. God's creation never ceases to amaze me, and I love to marvel at His creativity!
Picturing:
No comments:
Post a Comment