- I love glazed doughnuts. Just plain old glazed rings of deliciousness.
- My favorite color is yellow. But I like just about any color as long as it's bold and bright.
- I'm a coffee drinker, but lately I've been drinking TONS of tea, hot and with honey.
- My favorite "chore" is vacuuming. My least favorite is dusting.
- I like to learn/know things. If I don't know what a word means, I look it up, learn its meaning, and use it frequently.
- I'm very particular about the way my laundry is folded. Unless you absolutely know 100% how to fold to my specifications, don't bother folding my clothes.
- I'm not a morning person. At all. In fact, I'm not so pleasant in the morning. However, my favorite part of the day is sunrise. I love the reminder that I've been given another day to grow, learn, and serve Jesus!
- I super enjoy going to museums of natural history. I haven't been to one in years, but I like history!
- Growing up, my favorite day of the week was Tuesday. I have no idea why, but I still enjoy Tuesdays.
- Never in my life have I driven through a car wash. I always loved going through the car wash with my parents when I was little, and I certainly have no aversion to driving my own car through the car wash; I just never have.
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Ten Random Things
Labels:
1000 Words,
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment