Listening: I recently purchased Dee Henderson's "Full Disclosure" on MP3 CD, so I've had that playing in my car for my drive to/from work. I've read my paperback copy three times, but it never gets old! I love listening to books in my car, and this one is totally worth it!
Watching: I'm kind of between shows right now, which is a good thing probably. My shows are back from their winter hiatus, so I've been enjoying new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge."
Reading: I think I'll save energy and just say "See #1."
Eating: PB&J's. I've been a huge fan of soft foods since my surgery, and PB&J's totally ROCK!
Wishing: That my nose was totally healed. Can't wait until the day when I can breathe normally and not have to wipe my nose every two seconds.
Needing: Patience. It's always hard to wait for things you really want (or think you really want), but if you can be patient, sometimes it's totally worth the wait!
Rejoicing: That my surgery was a success! And I get to go back to my normal "drive-up" duties at work on Monday. I MISSED my my usual hangout!
Indulging: Grape Juice. It's a comfort thing for me, and so I stocked up before surgery. And I've consumed way more than a normal person.
Loathing: The disgustingness that is my nose these days. Drippy nose. Constantly grabbing the puffs. Awkward social interaction... "excuse me while I mop up the mess that is my face" situations.
Saying: I'm not sure if I should share this or not, but my sister Helen had quite the interaction the other day with what I presume was a Kindergartner wherein said child asked "what's your nick name?" to which she replied, "Helen." The child's response: "Like... what the Helen?!" Bahaha! I'm not really saying it too much, but it IS hilarious. I mean really?! I feel for that kid's parents.... They clearly have their hands full.
Meditating: I mentioned in my last post the snippets of verses that ran though my head right before I went under last week. "Lo, I am with you always..." and "I will never leave you nor forsake you." What comfort and encouragement in these promises!
Picturing:
Our most recent family photos
For the church directory:
Watching: I'm kind of between shows right now, which is a good thing probably. My shows are back from their winter hiatus, so I've been enjoying new episodes of "Once Upon a Time" and "Revenge."
Reading: I think I'll save energy and just say "See #1."
Eating: PB&J's. I've been a huge fan of soft foods since my surgery, and PB&J's totally ROCK!
Wishing: That my nose was totally healed. Can't wait until the day when I can breathe normally and not have to wipe my nose every two seconds.
Needing: Patience. It's always hard to wait for things you really want (or think you really want), but if you can be patient, sometimes it's totally worth the wait!
Rejoicing: That my surgery was a success! And I get to go back to my normal "drive-up" duties at work on Monday. I MISSED my my usual hangout!
Indulging: Grape Juice. It's a comfort thing for me, and so I stocked up before surgery. And I've consumed way more than a normal person.
Loathing: The disgustingness that is my nose these days. Drippy nose. Constantly grabbing the puffs. Awkward social interaction... "excuse me while I mop up the mess that is my face" situations.
Saying: I'm not sure if I should share this or not, but my sister Helen had quite the interaction the other day with what I presume was a Kindergartner wherein said child asked "what's your nick name?" to which she replied, "Helen." The child's response: "Like... what the Helen?!" Bahaha! I'm not really saying it too much, but it IS hilarious. I mean really?! I feel for that kid's parents.... They clearly have their hands full.
Meditating: I mentioned in my last post the snippets of verses that ran though my head right before I went under last week. "Lo, I am with you always..." and "I will never leave you nor forsake you." What comfort and encouragement in these promises!
Picturing:


No comments:
Post a Comment