Tuesday, April 1, 2014

5 Thankful Things: March


  1. I'm thankful for the opportunity to have surgery on my nose!  It's been a slow, drug-out recovery, but I've been told it'll be totally worth it! I'm also thankful for my cousin April taking the time to be there at the hospital with my parents that day!
  2. I'm thankful that I was able to celebrate my 1 year anniversary at the bank last week!  And I'm thankful that I have no inclination to leave!  I love my job!
  3. I'm thankful for Puffs Plus Lotion!  I'm not sure my poor nose would have survived without them.
  4. I'm thankful for the unexpected opportunity to spend time with my family last week as we celebrated the home-going of my dear grandpa!  I'm thankful, also, for the absolute certainty of his relationship with Jesus Christ, reassuring us of his home in heaven!
  5. I'm thankful that March is OVER for another year!  March is one of my least favorite months, and now I have just another reason to dislike it.  Thankfully, I won't have to deal with March for another 11 months!
That's my thankfuls for the month!  It's good, especially with months like this one, to sit down and find reasons to be thankful!  What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment