Listening: I recently discovered and fell in love with a song by Sara Bareilles called "I Choose You."
Watching: Just about to finish up Revenge and then I'll probably move on to Gilmore Girls again. Because it's time for some laughs!
Reading: "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot" by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard- I'm very much enthralled with this book which, for anyone who knows me, shouldn't come as a surprise.
Eating: jellybeans. My best cousin Steve left in my car a "Package full of sunshine" for me as a surprise, which contained a lovely bright yellow package of Starburst jellybeans!
Wishing: For things that may or may not be in my near future... as usual.
Needing: Sunshine. I can't get enough! Literally... my extremely low Vitamin D levels clearly evidence this.
Rejoicing: "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said!" The never-ending promise of hope the Easter story provides!
Indulging: Mostly the jellybeans. But also good coffee. I bought a nice (on sale so it was cheap) one-cup coffee maker, so I've been drinking my definition of good coffee lately!
Loathing: The fact that spring rains ALWAYS mean spring.... worms. Just looking at that word literally gets my gag reflex going. Totally. Disgusting.
Saying: For the first time perhaps ever, I can't actually think of anything to put here.... That NEVER happens. I guess that means it's time for Helen to come home so we can start having some funnies around here again!
Meditating: This kind of goes along with my rejoicing. We are memorizing Matthew 28:6 "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said." in children's church this month. I love excitement of the first two thirds, but it's the last three words that have really captured my attention this week. "...as He said." He was keeping a promise by coming back to life. He was being true to His word. He says nothing idly or in vain! What a marvelous thing!
Picturing:
Grandma dyed eggs with the girls Saturday morning, and then Saturday afternoon, they shelled them and made deviled eggs. Alexxa got a real kick out of peeling the shells off...
Watching: Just about to finish up Revenge and then I'll probably move on to Gilmore Girls again. Because it's time for some laughs!
Reading: "Killing Kennedy: The End of Camelot" by Bill O'Reilly & Martin Dugard- I'm very much enthralled with this book which, for anyone who knows me, shouldn't come as a surprise.
Eating: jellybeans. My best cousin Steve left in my car a "Package full of sunshine" for me as a surprise, which contained a lovely bright yellow package of Starburst jellybeans!
Wishing: For things that may or may not be in my near future... as usual.
Needing: Sunshine. I can't get enough! Literally... my extremely low Vitamin D levels clearly evidence this.
Rejoicing: "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said!" The never-ending promise of hope the Easter story provides!
Indulging: Mostly the jellybeans. But also good coffee. I bought a nice (on sale so it was cheap) one-cup coffee maker, so I've been drinking my definition of good coffee lately!
Loathing: The fact that spring rains ALWAYS mean spring.... worms. Just looking at that word literally gets my gag reflex going. Totally. Disgusting.
Saying: For the first time perhaps ever, I can't actually think of anything to put here.... That NEVER happens. I guess that means it's time for Helen to come home so we can start having some funnies around here again!
Meditating: This kind of goes along with my rejoicing. We are memorizing Matthew 28:6 "He is not here, for He is risen, as He said." in children's church this month. I love excitement of the first two thirds, but it's the last three words that have really captured my attention this week. "...as He said." He was keeping a promise by coming back to life. He was being true to His word. He says nothing idly or in vain! What a marvelous thing!
Picturing:
Grandma dyed eggs with the girls Saturday morning, and then Saturday afternoon, they shelled them and made deviled eggs. Alexxa got a real kick out of peeling the shells off...
No comments:
Post a Comment