Saturday, January 7, 2012

First One Down

I had no idea I would be able to scratch an item off my 2012 Bucket List so quickly!  That's right, folks!  I crossed "See an actual movie (a non-educational one) in the IMAX" off my bucket list last night!  


After a wonderful three-way NON date at Olive Garden, my dear friends Geoff and Shelly humored me by giving in to my excitement, and we all went down town to the Science Center of Iowa to see "Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol" in the IMAX. 


It. Was. AWESOME!


I had so much fun with those two!  I would definitely scratch that item off the list a few more times this year. I can't wait to see what else might play there in the next months!  The awesome thing about it was that the ticket only cost me like $3 more than if I'd seen it out at Jordan Creek! Sweet Deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment