Monday, December 10, 2012

Finishing Up the Bucket List

A few weekends ago, Helen & I fulfilled #9 on my bucket list: see another Broadway show!  We saw Beauty & the Beast at the Civic Center, and it was SOOOOO GOOD!!!!


On Saturday, we FINALLY scratched the last item off the list, #6- Make a wish in a fountain:





The only other two items I didn't blog about were 

#1- Take a walk in the rain: 
(This was taken this summer. Such a great night!  We didn't actually take a walk this night, but we took a few other walks in the rain without pictures.  So this was taken as a concession to the undocumented outings!)

#10- Buy something worth wearing in a bright, bold yellow:
(I LOVE this sweater!  I wear it all the time!)

I also am happy to report that I fulfilled #2 (See an actual movie in the IMAX) TWICE!  It was the first thing I scratched off my list back in January, and it was also the "last" thing I scratched off my list!  Last week, I celebrated my birthday by going to see The Polar Express in the IMAX, which was SOOOOO COOL!!!

On a final note, the bucket list of 2012 was quite fun and entertaining.  I haven't decided yet whether or not I will do a 2013 bucket list (probably will, but we'll see), but I'm very glad I did it this year!  So many good memories were made! 

Thanks for following along and enjoying the experiences with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment