Today I'm thankful for my dad. He is amazing. I know I brag on my parents all the time, but I honestly do have the best parents in the whole entire world!
My dad is always there for me... even though we live hours away from each other. It's comforting to know I can call any time of the day or night, and he'll be there to help with whatever I need.
If my car alarm is waking the neighborhood at 2am, I call my dad.
If I'm sick and need cheering up, I call my dad.
If I need a friend because I'm having a crummy day, I call my dad.
If I have news to celebrate that just can't wait, I call my dad.
If I need spiritual counsel, I call my dad.
If I need advice about anything, I call my dad.
If I need a hug, I call my dad (or go find him if I happen to be home!).
My dad surprises most people. When you first meet him, he seems quiet. I assure you... he is NOT! He makes me laugh with his silly antics. Even to this day, I still love to hear him read to me. I love getting hugs and loveys from him.
I love you, daddy, and I'm SO thankful for you!!
Well... that's the last "Thankful Thought" for November 2012. Come back tomorrow to see what I've got planned for December!
Thanks for reading with me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment